Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Madness!

Happy Halloween! I've been chastised by my "blog master" of a sister for not updating so here I am, trying to embrace the blogger within me! Each year pumpkin carving tops the list of my all time favorite activity. It may be gooey, sticky and smelly but the blessed seeds inside make it all worth it :)


                 This was the time for total concentration...a mess-up would be devastating!


    My handsome husband doing the dirty work :)


It's like the toy in my happy meal, or the surprise sticker in my cereal box!!! WONDERFUL!

The long awaited reveal was too much to handle...but our neighbor Isaac's face says it all....

Within seconds our dreams of a perfect pumpkin crumbled,and we were left with a very attractive "Holy Pumpkin." What can we say, we are just that righteous!


2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! I need to update our blog more often too...happy halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are embracing your inner blogger! I especially loved the blue tarp on your apartment floor to catch all the mess! That is clever planning!

    ReplyDelete