Kai and I have been spending LOTS of time together lately!! As I have posted about before Logan works graveyards at the Quality Inn and so hes gone all night and then sleeps all day, so our time together is short, which has been a hard adjustment! While Logan works and sleeps I get to enjoy my baby boy, who continues to become more and more involved and VERY happy! We love him so much!!
The other day I not only woke up to a sweet note, but there was a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers! I love Logan so much. Although I am sure he is constantly exhausted he makes a point to show Kai and I just how much he loves us!
These next videos are just a few of my happy little boy. I am sorry they are all sideways I always tape the wrong way!!!
Full of Smiles!!!
JUMP FOR JOY!!!
I guess that is the only update I have for now...Kai will be 3 months old this week and I am just shocked how much a baby can change in such a little amount of time!! We love being parents and LOVE discovering all the new skills our little boy!
So sweet Ashleigh!! I love this post....love everything about it!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I just can't say it enough, Kai is soooooo stinking CUTE!! Love his cute little voice too.
Can you believe he's already almost 3 months. It seems like it is going by way to fast.
Love you all!!
p;s. And YOU are so BEAUTIFUL! That is a great picture of you!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAw he is so cute! I can't wait until Kohen smiles...he's so close it's killing me. I totally feel ya with the whole husband/graveyard shift thing...but at least we have our "little men" to keep us busy and happy :) Too bad we don't live closer-it'd be fun to get together and have play dates. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a treat, I got on the computer hoping there would be a post and not only was there this great post with pictures, but video as well! Hooray! I love you all, and I love that little guy - he really is a good jumper!!
ReplyDeleteKai is absolutely the cutest! It's impossible not to smile after seeing him smile and him in his little jumper is just so adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww Logan sounds like he's the sweetest. Keep the updates coming, I love hearing about your adorable family :)
Ashleigh, You are such a great mom! Kai is so darn cute and you are a beautiful example of a mother. Hearing you talk to him in such a loving way bring tears to my eyes. How sweet are you! Kai is so blessed to be in your loving home.
ReplyDelete-Marie Campos :)