Monday, October 11, 2010

WE LOVE FAMILY!!

Its been such an exciting and busy couple weeks and unfortunately my blog has been slacking because of it! Conference weekend my family came to Utah for conference so we made the trip to visit with them and had SO SO SO much fun. My Mom has most of the pictures and so far I haven't seen them, but I will be sure to share them when I get them! Kai was able to experience his first time in a Hotel, first time in a pool and first time watching conference...overall it was awesome~

Kai was such a trooper with our BUSY schedule! I love my little cuddle bug!

My little brother Chase and Logan get along so well...its actually one of the few times I see Chase smile :)

As soon as we came back from Utah Noni and Grandpa were on their way to good ol' Idaho. Unfortunately I got the stomach flu....but lets be honest, they just wanted to see Kai anyway so I was able to sit back and relax! Kai was obsessed with Noni, anytime she would look at him he would start to giggle!

I LOVE this picture! Grandpa is such a sweet man and after a little warming up time Kai fell in love! HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY GRANDPA, WE LOVE YOU!!!


Within a weekend Kai learned how to roll and mastered scooting. We now have to watch him 24/7...and because of all of his movements he experienced his first bruise :(

5 comments: