Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

Avery Ann Tataipu

13 comments:

  1. Hooray! I smiled so hard it hurt! Bring on the pink, and bows, and tights, and leggin's, and frilly bum clothes! We love her already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Im so excited! Bring on the pink and the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you!! WHOOHOO!! I am smiling really big for you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!! so my guess was wrong, but that's ok :) we can't wait to meet little Avery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys-but please let Michelle and I have some fun with ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNEW IT!! It's always the opposite of what Ashleigh thinks... Haha. Okay but yay! And I love that name!!! I can't wait to meet little Avery :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how much Avery looks just like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dad, I think the pink bow is throwing you off :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we were wrong, but that is fine by me! You will have a blast with all things girly. Don't get overwhelmed, because there is a lot!!! It can be so fun and never ending with all the girly stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHH!I'm so excited for you guys and for that lucky little Avery who is coming to a stellar set of parents and a sweet big brother. :)
    (no more baby showers ashleigh! --congrats on that Logan, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!! What a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew it was a girl! Congrats and her name is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am ecstatic for you Ashleigh! You will be sucha wonderful mommy to a sweet little girl! Avery is an adorable name- well picked :)

    ReplyDelete