Saturday, August 18, 2012

Little Sis...

In a week Avery will be 4 months old.  Did I really miss her 3 month post? YES! Awful Mom? YES! Tired Mom? YES! Happy Mom? YEEES!!

I love every second of being the Mom of this sweet little girl.  Her chubby thighs, sweet smile and adorable features make all the LONG nights doable.  

 Avery's new discoveries:  hands, rolling from side to side, exer-saucer, swimming pools, grabbing onto everything, Pepa (she is seriously obsessed with my Dad), the camera....and lots more!

Poor Avery puts up with a lot.  Brother thinks she NEEDS something on her head 24/7...if I don't put a bow on fast enough, he finds a replacement :)

 Avery LOVES her exer-saucer...although I am still shocked she is big enough to start playing with things!

 From Day 1 Avery refused to use a binki....urgh...but her hands are her favorite things.  She is constantly sucking but unfortunately her hands don't console her throughout the night.

 Gosh I love her smile! Avery is a very content baby and if she decides she likes you, she will share this gorgeous face, which I just can't get enough of!

 Avery LOVES her Daddy.  She loves his voice, face and the way he knows just the right way to hold her.

Sweet baby sleeping.  Avery is a great sleeper...BUT, not a constant sleeper.  She still wakes up every two hours to eat ALL NIGHT LONG, but as soon as she is fed she lays down and puts herself back to sleep.  I am super tired and really hope that this changes soon...but how can you say "no" to that little face ;)

We love you Avery...although I slacked with your 3 month post, you are still SUPER special to us, and I've got the pictures to prove it :)

3 comments:

  1. Kai and Avery look so much alike in that first picture. They have gorgeous skin...and I can't believe they're getting so big :)
    Keep the babies coming cause they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! She is growing so fast. Love that precious little face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Your kids are growing up! Avery is so beautiful I can't stand it. Please come back!

    ReplyDelete