Is Christmas really over? I am seriously shocked that another Holiday has come and gone.
I obviously took way too many pictures...or is there such a thing? Not sure.
But this season was full of family fun, sweets and lots of traditions.
(Mema and Pepa have started the gingerbread house tradition and the kids LOVE IT!)
(Logan and I made a wish in this well 4 years ago...which was the day we started officially dating.)
(Chirstmas Eve Aunt Felicity was Kai's favorite entertainment.)
(Uncle "Elder McKee" aka my brother was able to meet Avery via Skype...it was so touching.)
(Avery and I and our matching nails...don't mind the fact that she is SO much tanner than me!)
Um LOOOOVE all these pictures. LOVE that you and Avery have matching nails. And also, tell Logan that the quality of pictures are good due to your guys nice camera! My phone just isn't cutting it anymore, yours look so good! And Ash, you're beautiful. Seriously. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete