Kai is my Monster!
But I LOVE Monsters :)
Kai is growing up right before my eyes. He loves to run, jump, somersault, and dance. He fills his day with riding his bike, batting his balls and playing games.
Kai loves to color, sing songs, tell me his shapes and letters, and help Mommy with the dishes.
Where does the Monster come in?
Kai loves to scream. Talk back. Fight. And cry :)
He is determined, at times disobedient and very sneaky.
Kai is Kai.
I have never met anyone like him.
I couldn't be more thankful for that!!
I love you Kai! Slow down. . .Literally :)
hahaha I LOVE the picture of him reading the book that says "Are you kids driving you nuts?" that one made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteoh boy I can SO relate. Talmage is so mean to me sometimes! sweet, but MEAN. and just plain terrible some days. funny how we moms look past all that and love them all the more :)