KAI"S WIG....I am laughing so hard....ahhh hahah. that is some GOOD stuff right there, Ash. Avery is just freaking adorable. How do you endure such cuteness?!?!
We didn't do the pirate/free donut thing, but a lot of my friends did. I honestly had no idea this was happening. lol. And as random as it is, it looks like a really fun time! Glad you could go and I love all the pics!
omg. are you kidding? we literally walked right in, and all of us sat down together. your insane for waiting, andrew would of said no for sure! soooo cute. love their outfits.
Oh my goodness....the cutest pirates EVER! :)
ReplyDeleteKAI"S WIG....I am laughing so hard....ahhh hahah. that is some GOOD stuff right there, Ash. Avery is just freaking adorable. How do you endure such cuteness?!?!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't do the pirate/free donut thing, but a lot of my friends did. I honestly had no idea this was happening. lol. And as random as it is, it looks like a really fun time! Glad you could go and I love all the pics!
omg. are you kidding? we literally walked right in, and all of us sat down together. your insane for waiting, andrew would of said no for sure! soooo cute. love their outfits.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Glad ou guys got some, no way Tagg would have waited!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, dad and I love those little pirates! The wig was really the cutest/funniest thing ever! Did Kai like being a pirate?
ReplyDelete