This year we had an extra special reason to go home for the Holiday season...
my baby brother was getting married!!
How the heck we got that old, I have no idea, but we had so much fun being there for this special moment in their lives.
And of course we love to party :)
Kai loved to be a helper, and was quite the muscle man.
I could not have been to all the activities if I didn't have such a cooperative baby.
Little Linc sure is one for the record books!
Funny story: A group of balloons for the family dinner flew to the ceiling and after so many attempts we all failed to get it. Until jordan made an awesome bag/keys/weight and saved the day.
Seriously this was the funniest wrestling match ever.
My brothers could not be more opposite, but put them together and they will both try to prove themselves :)
The day of the wedding, us mom's were running like mad to get everyone dressed, ready and to the sealing on time (it was a miracle).
And thanks to our MIL's and family we were able to leave all the kids and experience our last sibling wedding all together....it was special, oh so special!
The kids were so excited!
Logan's famous photo-bomb. I know you wish you had one, right heath?
Sweet sweet Ev was sicky but such a trooper! And how cute r the little game players :)
They danced the night away...and I took pictures. Cause we all know I can't dance.
We love these little Triplets! It was so fun to all be together. By the end of the day, we were TOAST!
It was so fun to have another day to fall in love with my Logan all over again.
Oh how I love weddings :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment