Well as most of you know we happily found out that we are going to have a little boy! I was shocked, excited and anxious all at the same time! Little Kai William Tataipu will be such a blessing to Logan and I! We can't wait to meet him!!!
He may have been bouncing, kicking and punching me through the whole ultrasound but he made it clear that I should stop referring to him as: it and she. Our Dr. warned us that he may need a permit for his extra large "man part!"
21 weeks and growing every day....FINALLY I am loving the pregnancy and FINALLY eating!!!
Look at that little pregnant belly! So cute, I wish I was close to rub that tummy! You are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! You are to cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful! i'm so excited for you and logan.
ReplyDeleteOh Ash, you look great! You are seriously the cutest prego mama I've ever, ever seen. How do you do it? And Kai just melts my heart. What a cute ultrasound picture!
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutly glowing! you look great and im glad everything is progressing well! oh and congrats on a baby BOY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Gotta love the graphic ultrasound shots!! :) So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You look great! I love that name...but Stuart said no since it means poop in Samoan :( So we have a name that's really similar
ReplyDeleteOh Gosh Nicole....that one made me laugh!!! Good luck finding a name that doesn't have some kind of strange meaning. Actually in Samoan it means a lot of different things, so thats funny that poop is the one Stuart picked out.
ReplyDeleteKai was used to name the birth of a first born son and then it added the meaning of joyful.
We REALLY like it!
Oh Ash! Have I really been gone from you for that long? WOW! You are adorable and I can't wait to be little Kai's roommate when I come to visit. Lots of love!
ReplyDelete-Michelle
I really like it too but since a lot of Stuart's family is from Samoa and that's the only meaning they know AND since our kids don't stand a chance against they're giant cousins we had to think of an alternative for their sake lol. So wait...is Logan Samoan?? If so that'll be cool especially with a polynesian last name with it.
ReplyDeleteCute baby pics! Love the belly! You are looking hott! I bet Logan can't keep his hands off your baby bump. Thanks for the message. It is good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteAww your belly is too cute! I love the baby pics and am so excited for you :) and Logan
ReplyDeleteIs that a new main profile pic? I love it, you two are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, i just didn't know how to put one up before...but Logan helped me figure it out!!! I love you!
ReplyDelete