Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We are in beautiful California enjoying life with family, friends and LOTS OF YUMMY FOOD!!

Here are just a few pics from Christmas morning!


Excuse the sleepy face/hair/pj's...Our family tradition has stayed the same for years: wake up, stand in the hall, and entertain yourself until Mom and Dad say it's time to come see the Christmas presents!


19 Weeks and GROWING!!!


Oh the HUMANITY....sitting patiently on Christmas day is a lot easier said than done!


FINALLY we were given permission...the only rule is when you turn the corner you must give the, "oh my goodness!" face long enough for a picture to be taken! I taught Logan the face (just as I teach every new member of the family) and we were good to go, ready for the action shot!!!

What a wonderful family we have...they are thoughtful, caring and VERY giving...our Little Kai is such a LUCKY boy!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the baby belly!!!! You are SO adorable! And is Kai his official name?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures!! You look so cute with your little belly! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the face Logo! Seriously...those McKee girls and the wacky things they make their husbands do! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas...and I'm super sad I didn't get my hands all over that sweet little baby belly you have. Love ya, love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You look beautiful and looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your belly is so cute. I wish you lived here so we could hang out more and our little ones could be friends. you guys are in my prayers :]

    ReplyDelete