Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fun, fun.....and more FUN!

This is one of my favorite times of the year!! The weather is getting a little cooler (but not Idaho crazy cool) and so we are enjoying all the fun park trips, pumpkin carving, baking and spending as much time together as possible! Life is still absolutely crazy but Logan and I are working hard to keep our family going and to have as much fun as we can as we go through this journey!!

Kai's mouth is CONSTANTLY hanging open and drooling... which means he is always wet and ALWAYS talking!!

We have started taking Kai to the park and I am pretty sure that we love it more than Kai does. Kai just LOVES to watch all the kids play!

We had friends over to carve pumpkins and to get into the Halloween spirit I made Mummy pizza :) Don't make fun....I know it wasn't a complete success :)

We let the men do the dirty work, while us women sat and talked and prayed that no fingers would be lost in the process!!!

The Dennett Family was able to come (although I am lacking their family picture), and they made a pumpkin just for their baby boy Talmage! He was a little shocked by his new pumpkin attire but did look so dang cute!

Brett and Emily with the pumpkin Brett carved for little Kai. Just a side note....could this be a Crest commercial or what?????

Tristan and Markie and baby Ellie in the BELLY :) ...FEATURING the Ninja Turtle pumpkin!

My handsome man sharing his pumpkin skills!!!

hahaha I couldn't help but post this one... those precious eyes and lips just melt my heart!!

So thats it for now! We live each day and go through every trial for this sweet boy as he shares his giggles and smiles and continues to change every day!

10 comments:

  1. I laughed so dang hard at little Talmage in the pumpkin! Poor little thing, it's just a guess, but I don't think he liked his first costume! :)

    By the way, Kai is adorable and getting so big! I'm seeing more of his mommy coming out in him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are fun pictures! Kai is so cute and he is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Miss ya loads! I'm planning a trip in November, deal? Deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kai is so freaking adorable! You and your hubby make good looking babies :)
    And I showed Neil the baby in the pumpkin and he was bustin up laughin haha so i'm sure he'll try to attempt that if we ever have a baby around halloween, haha.
    It looks like you're having so much fun being a cute little mom, I'm so happy for you Ashleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! Kai is such a little stud! & I love the mummy pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashleigh,
    I love how creative you are with everything. Always so optimistic and happy :) Love it,,,and your little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby is absolutely gorgeous! I'm serious. he is so handsome it hurts! And PS--after seeing those mummy pizzas I'm totally planning on making some. So creative sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashleigh, Kai's pictures melt my heart ! He is so handsome! How's the kindergarten job?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mummy pizza! looks like you guys have been having loads of fun. Kai is adorable. I know your busy but if you ever need someone to go on walks with let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha logans pumpkin is the best i think, and its 'orange' :) -mark

    ReplyDelete