Dear Idaho,

WHY do you lie to me? Why do you get a poor girls hopes up?
Two days ago the weather man, who normally has bad news, said it was THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING and that our weather was going to be looking up. With news like that how could I not be happy?
Well let me tell you how....this morning I woke up to a snowstorm. Seriously Idaho, have we not had enough snow? It drives me crazy!
So for this reason, I write to you begging, pleading and threatening you to TAKE the snow away!
Sincerely,
A Sun Deprived Idahoan (but of course a CALIFORNIAN at heart)
If it makes you feel any better, sunny California has been experiencing winter weather too. I (like you) am wondering when this madness will end? Oh well! Before we know it, we'll be complaining about the heat. ;)
ReplyDeleteAll I gotta say is bitter, bitter, bitter. I'm with you in protesting old man winter. Sorry for the snow...hope that sunshine comes your way soon!
ReplyDeletehaha- I love that picture!!! Sorry Ash, i do remember LOATHING idaho winters!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest picture ever! After our morning conversation this morning - it only makes me laugh all the harder! This too shall pass as they say!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I completely agree!!!! At least it melted by the afternoon, though...
ReplyDeleteOh no! I feel silly now for complaining about all the rain California has been getting. I can only imagine a snow storm! Though it will be cute when Kai is big enough to go out and play in the snow all bundled up :)
ReplyDeleteI really feel for you...the day will come when you will finally get out hahahha. MISS YOU TONS!! How much longer do you have in Idaho?
ReplyDelete