Monday, April 4, 2011

Lovin life!

This has been such an AWESOME week/weekend! Not only has the weather been so nice but we have been able to spend lots of time with family and friends! My Dad and Mom were able to come from California for the weekend and I really can't even tell you how much fun it was. Do you ever just really really crave your family? Well it happens to me quite often, so this was a dream come true! I was not the only one who loved this time either, Kai loves his Meema and Peepa and already misses them SO MUCH! (I will post later about our fun times but Mom took all the pics on her camera.)

This weekend Kai started taking his first steps :) We are only to four steps at a time right now but he is totally obsessed with being independent! (And yes, that is his toothbrush, its just another obsession!)

We went to the Merrill's house for dinner and they took some candid shots of us while enjoying our time...and I was so thankful for that because when you are the picture taker its hard to have pics with my little boy!


Since the weather has been so great Logan has been able to use the bike trailer that we got from our Grandparents and it has been SO much fun! Not only is it a BIG break for me but Kai loves it as well!

Kai loves to be scared so this is what happens (daily) when Logan gets home from school!


So thats our life right now, and we love it! Kai is over 10 months old and I am shocked to see more and more of his personality coming out, WHAT A BIG BOY!

3 comments:

  1. What cute family pictures. I LOVE them and think I might print out one of the pics with your family for our wall. You are all way too adorable! And Kai in the Cars pajamas, T had a field day with that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cute pictures! I think the toothbrush is a phase all kids go through. Its fun for them to be so independant. That's so great he's walking!! Just wait if you aren't in shape now just wait... He will be running you around soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures - I NEED a copy of those pictures! Mother's day would be a great time, hint hint!

    ReplyDelete