Thursday, May 19, 2011

BOYS WILL BE BOYS??!!!!!??


What kind of person is obsessed with Neosporin? Well the kind of person who falls, jumps, and dives every TWO seconds...aka KAI! Poor Joelle has been watching him for the last month until I finish up school and I swear every day she tells me something else that this little monkey did.

This week, he learned how to get out of the pack n' play...AWESOME...she didn't know he was out until she heard him knocking on the back door! Please accept our apology Joelle...ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!

Look closely...his legs are off the ground!! He has found a love for his new ability to climb. Unfortunately he is really good at balancing that little body on anything and EVERYTHING!


If you can't tell, he is bonking his head on the door over and over...he thinks it is so funny, and now we can't get him to stop, HENCE the ever existing bruises!

We love you little boy...we just wish you would be KINDER to yourself!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that he thinks he is so funny! What a little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a boy think because Kohen climbs, bonks, jumps off anything..... Hopefully they'll channel that confidence as they get older into something good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic. He is crazy but that is why we love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boys.. they do that. I still find Isaac in my top cupboards that he has successfully climbed and gotten whatever he wants out of them. That's why as their moms we get to buy lots of bandaids and give lots of kisses for bruises and scrapes! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete