Monday, August 22, 2011

There's no place like UTAH!

Do you love Utah??? I DO!!! This weekend we went to Utah to see Jordan and my best friend from college Holly. It was sooo much fun to get away and I immediately fell in love with the environment...sorry Idaho, but I would totally replace you if I could :)

Uncle Jordan and Kai had A LOT of bonding time...it is so nice to see Kai with family, since we live so far from anyone he doesn't see a lot of people besides us!

Swimming is also something we don't get to do very often and we had a REALLY good time!

Daddy is WAY more fun than Mommy...I kept saying, "what if he falls off?" but Logan and Kai just kept laughing at me.

This was the FUNNIEST moment...because people walking by kept saying "oh poor baby" which made Jord feel bad, but he was actually crying before this moment because Mom took away his snacks...it makes for a funny pic though :)

Uncle Jord showing Kai how cool he can look!

It was SO FUN to see my bff and old college roomy and her sweet baby Kinley and her husband Justin. We laughed so much and I REALLY miss her already!

Thanks to Kinley, I was able to feel what its like to have a girl :) Isn't he cute??

I love my brother...he is SO HANDSOME and we had such a good time hanging out with him and following him around Provo.

I can't even tell you how great this weekend was and how hard it was to make the trip back. We love family time and LOVE the lack of responsibility trips bring! Thanks UT we hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you all had such a good time together, it makes me so happy to see my kids get to enjoy each other as adults! A sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash I'll trade you, I'll move back to Idaho and you can move to Utah!! I love Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I want to see you ok?!

    ReplyDelete