Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls are sooo FUN!

Mondays and Fridays have become my favorite days in the week because Kai's good friend (future girlfriend) Ellie gets to come play.

It is honestly one of the sweetest things I have ever seen because he loves her so much. Each day he wakes up saying, "Bubby....bubby?" and then I say, "Ellie is not here today," to which he reponds..."ELLIE!!! ELLIE!!! BUBBY ELLIE!" It is so dang cute! P.S. "BUBBY" means baby in Kai's world :)


They talk to eachother, SOO CUTE!

Is that not the sweetest face you have EVER seen??? I think So!

He is trying really hard to learn how to share....but that process is a lot harder than I thought. My 16 month old might just be a little too spoiled~ as much as I always promised myself he wouldn't be :)

BOWS, BRIGHT COLORS AND SKINNY JEANS....where have little girls been all my life! We love you "bubby Ellie" and can't wait for a fun filled semester!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe Kai is 16 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i found your blog again! your little guy is so so cute. we got moved to the 23rd ward so i don't know if i'll see you around as much?? so i guess i'll just have to keep stalking your blog :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is so cute around Kai. I love it. They are meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete