Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday fun!

We love sundays for many reasons....unfortunately with a hyper little boy church is one of those things we are trying to learn to love :) we have a little over a month until Kai gets to join the nursery clan, and to say Kai (and his mom) are excited would be a complete understatement...WE CAN'T WAIT!!! At our old ward they had a class for all 14-18 month old kids since there were A TON of kids, but now with a new ward we are hoping/desperately praying that the class reorganizes!

But until then we try and pull as much peace and happiness as we can out of sundays.

We love sundays because we get to Skype with family. Oma, Mema, Pepa, Noni and Grandpa...you totally make our day!!!

We also love Sundays because we get to spend time as a family. And today we had the EXTRA special treat to eat at the Distelhorst house! Little David and Kai are 4 days apart and thankfully they just moved back into town. It is soooo funny to watch them play because they are both learning how to share, and what its like to have a friend. P.S. WHY DID DAVID GET ALL THAT HAIR???? We LOVE them soooo much!

So minus the tantrums and tears we had an AMAZING SUNDAY :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love this age! (well...every age) But it cracks me up how they share. Kohen shares, claps, takes whatever it is away, shares again, claps .... OR decides he's going to shove the pretzel down the kids throat until all the pretzels are gone. And I love Kia's amount of hair...it helps make him look young. I think I just dislike anything that's making my baby grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous am I. I love those little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days - Nursery was such a welcome event! Fun to see the two little boys together - David really has grown up!

    Such a sweet picture of Logan and Kai on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea the boys were that close in age. I guess I just have a really bad memory. That is so fun he has another little guy to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete