Friday, February 17, 2012

KISSES!!

We LOVE the Turners....Like really love them to death. Tonight they were so nice and watched Kai so that we could go on our first date in almost 8 Months..SO FUN!

I am one of those crazy "worry-wart" Mom's, and by the time we got the restaurant (30 min away) I had already sent a text to see how Kai was doing. I guess this is what you turn into if you NEVER leave your child :)

Thankfully they made me feel so comfortable by sending me pics throughout the evening...

The 3 kids....JUST KIDDING Tristan :)

Our little spunky boy, showing off for his friends.


....there was one, I DEFINITELY couldn't resist!
Kai and Ellie's good night kisses have got to be the sweetest I've seen! LOVE THESE TWO!!

So thanks again Tristan, Markie and Ellie for giving us an AMAZING date night.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, my little Kai-Kai is getting SO BIG. He is adorable, and is it just me or is he starting to look a heck of a lot like you Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Heather, I told Ashleigh the same thing!

    I am so glad that you two got to go out on a date! Dates are even more fun when you know that your sweet ones are in great care! Thanks Markie and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I'm glad you got to go out and have some quality time with your big boy while the little one was having fun with his little friend...it was kind of like you both got to have a date that night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Ashleigh, you are so silly! I love the the "three kids" part. Hilarious. Kai + Ellie = meant to be for eternity. Even when she was in the womb we were hookin' them up! Haha, love you crazy Tataipus!

    ReplyDelete