Monday, October 22, 2012

BOY VS. GIRL

Boy or Girl?  Girl or Boy?   HMMMMMMM....I CHOOSE....

BOTH!!

i LOVE Kai's spunk!

i LOVE Avery's cheeks, and chunky fingers, and thighs and belly!

i LOVE Kai's energy...CONSTANT energy :)

i LOVE family walks...they both take the cake on that one :)

I love Avery's style...ok she may not have a lot to do with that...but she doesn't fight me on it, yet!!

i LOVE Kai's giggle! There really isn't anything like it!

I love Avery's positive attitude! Even when she gets stuck under a table she looks at me and smiles!

i LOVE Kai's Daddy....and Avery's too!!

i LOVE Kai's imagination!

i LOVE how much Avery loves Kai....and how Kai loves Avery!

i LOVE Mr. Kai's attitude (sometimes!)

i LOVE Avery's "wanna be" crawl...she is getting WAY TOO big!

You see why I couldn't choose?  I just LOVE them so much.....times eternity!

1 comment: