Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lots of LEARNING!

There is always a lot going on here in the Tataipu family..so much so I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog....today I will get one step closer by blogging A TON of these new things the kids have been up to.

The kids have ALWAYS loved their Daddy, but now that Logan works/goes to school all the time, they take in ALL the time they can with him.  Logan got a new job a little over a month ago and we were soooooooooo excited.  The pay was way more than expected and the hours are super flexible...now its just time to save, save save for our next adventure.

Avey Ave LOVES her feet...and her fingers...and pretty much anything that can go in her mouth! Everyone who meets her says, "she must be teething" but so far I think she just loves to chomp down on anything that touches her mouth.

My little girl is now eating food...CRAZY...she is 5 months old and I seriously can't keep up.  Time needs to slow down!  She LOVES to eat!  I was sad that she no longer has nursing poop diapers...we have now hit the stinky stage :)

 Kai's love for technology...NEW?...NO...but it is seriously ever evolving, he's so smart!  He knows WAY more about things than I do.  He could say "Angry birds" before I even knew what that meant~

 The kids LOVE to play together.  Kai really REALLY loves his sister.  He will be playing and randomly run over and kiss her...PLEASE let it stay that way, and now that Avery loves toys they actually interact..LOVE IT!!

 Kai can now ride a bike...he has loved this bike for a while now but couldn't master the pedals...but the other day he just got on and totally dominated it...he was so proud of himself, and I was shocked at how fast his little legs could move.

 How can you not paint these sweet toes?  A whole new love of having a girl has begun!

Avery loves to roll and roll and roll...and has scooted a few times (I REALLY hope that stops).  We love are calm baby!

Ave is a tummy baby.  You lay her on her back and she will immediately flip over.  She sleeps on her tummy and LOVES to cuddle with anyone that will hold her.

Kai is SUCH a talker these days.  He always has a story to tell or a DEMAND to be heard.  He also has started using his imagination, which I love.  We have pretended so many things while playing these last few days and it really is a blast to see his mind working.

Guess who loves the grass? Kai hated grass at Avery's age, but suprisingly she loves it.  It amazes me how each baby can be so different.  It just shows you that as a parent you are ever evolving and always trying new things for different personalities.

These kids are so much fun, LOTS OF WORK, but LOTS of fun...every day we learn new things together and I am just so thankful that I can remember each of these fun moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment