Well, its true folks...this weekend we visited the E.R. again.
Maybe visited is the wrong word..it sounds too cheery :)
This saturday while trying to sneak an apple in the kitchen, Kai fell off the chair and bit through his finger. Crazy, Right? I have had so many people think we are joking and want the real story...but really...he bit his finger :)
So picture this: We walk into the E.R. with people practically dying and I have to tell the front desk that my son bit his finger. Ha ha...a little embarrassing!
Anyways I am so thankful we went in. Who knew mouths could be so dangerous. Due to the risk of infection they won't stitch it...but I guess the scar will make for one awesome story!!!
So although we seem to frequent our local hospitals and we are thankful for their care...I would like to stay away from them for a while...wishful thinking...probably!


No comments:
Post a Comment