Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Kinda OBSESSED.

Last weekend we were able to visit my favorite Wiggy family in Palo Alto.  Let me just tell you a little about Palo Alto...it's STUNNING, stylish and super smart (Can a city be smart??? Palo Alto can!!).
 Touring the campus...BEAUTIFUL!


 These boys are HILARIOUS...seriously they are off the wall fun. Lots of loving and fighting :)


 She is so dang strong, and so is he!

 Sweet little Talmage is so patient.  He loves his Avery.

 Hmm...no comment.


 I love love LOVE Everett.  He is smiley, and cuddly and so so handsome!

 Mickey Mouse PUMPKIN pancakes, thanks to Uncle Jim.

 After long long nights of hyped up cousins...we spent each morning trying to find energy for a new day.

 I love these boys, like REALLY love.  They are totally my favorite nephews!

 Movie night.  I love that we can make these memories as a family.

 Cuddle time with Aunt Heady!


Thanks Wiggy Fam for the much needed family time! We love you so so so much!

2 comments:

  1. We love you. Please come back! No seriously, today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these fun pictures! The "no comment" picture especially made me smile! ;)

    ReplyDelete