Saturday, February 2, 2013

A "WICKED" good time!

My sister is Amazing. She really is.  
It's kind of special how my sister can be one my best friends.
I love her.

Anyway
This weekend she surprised me with one of my BIGGEST dreams..
..WICKED..
Heather has been a few times so I have listened to her CD's over and over.
I knew every song but could only imagine what was actually happened.

I was floored.
If my voice wasn't STILL gone from having the flu I would have screamed.
But I think my jumping did the trick!
 Yep..just a little excited!

Our first stop was a fancy dinner.  Burger King? Long Story.  But this face is a mixture of disgusting food, awkward surroundings (thanks SF) and so much more. (Literally I can give you an earful about this experience...I'll spare you this time.)


Seriously??!!?? SO SO EXCITED!!!



Already checking on my babies (Logan included) before the play even started.

Those who know Heather (my sister) and I know that we are OPPOSITE personalities.  Heather is a daredevil and in front of people I'm super shy.  Any way...all she wanted was a picture with me on the stairs and i was mortified.  So I joked that it was her turn now, and she had to lay on the stairs in front of EVERYONE.  Joke? Dare? Whatever it was, Heather delivered.

We couldn't take pictures inside but seriously the play was better than I could have ever imagined. The acting, singing, costumes....AMAZING! I laughed, cried, (coughed), laughed some more and THOROUGHLY enjoyed myself.  My company was the best too...Heather and I are such a great pair!

Thank you Heath for an amazing Sisters night out.. I loved it and I love you!  And thank you hubby's for watching the munchkins.

3 comments:

  1. I love you girls! I'm so grateful, it is wonderful to watch you be sisters and friends! Beyond special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, best show EVER. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun looking at your pics....You girls are sooooo CUTE! I'm so glad you were able to go. What a great surprise....love love love it! and YOU!!

    ReplyDelete