I love my little Valentines.
They are my life.
And I am so glad they are mine.
p.s. I also love my BIG valentine but he knows that already :)
Today it was just me and the kiddos.
Logan works graveyards so he sleeps until he leaves for school and then goes straight to work.
aka. we never see him.
Anyways we had a day of adventures.
We started our the best way possible. Heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes.
Avery kept showing me the pancake, as if to ask, "Are you sure I can eat this"...and she was happy that today was her lucky day :)
Kai was so thankful for all of his Valentines day treats. Throughout the whole day he would randomly hug me and say "thank you so much for my firetruck" or "mom, thank you for my card". It was sweet. I needed that. And Avery just wanted to play with every wrapper she could find....I should have just given her trash for V-day...it would have been cheaper :)
Yep, it's official...I'M OBSESSED!!
Making hearts was so much fun. Kai loves to color and can tell you what every scribble is supposed to be.
I was then able to take the kids to the children's museum. Kai had a BLAST!! I seriously had to drag him out of there.
Avery loved to climb up everything!!! And she was not going to let ANYONE treat her like a baby!
Look at that tush!! Seriously she has the biggest bum I have ever seen :) and I love every second of it!
The rest of our day consisted of naps, heart sandwiches, heart pizza for dinner and cookies. Then a much needed bath and off to bed.
I am now in sweats and a t-shirt blogging...and Logan is working.
Not exactly the most glamorous way to spend my Valentines Night.
But who wants to be glamorous anyway :)
Sounds like the PERFECT Valentines Day with your darling kiddos :) we didn't do anything glamorous or romantic either...I don't really see the point, haha. But it's so much fun making festive traditions with the kids! miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying hard to come up with traditions for the holidays. This one was hard for me. But I think we came up with some good ones, I think ?! Your kids are adorable. Seriously sooo cute. Love your blog posts ash!
ReplyDeleteYou're like the best mom ever. For reals. Can we please go to the Children's Museum together?? I want to go, it looks so fun! And how beautiful does your hair look all curled like that?? I love it.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are gettin' so big and way cute! Love the Valentine activities and museum! :)
ReplyDelete