Saturday, June 8, 2013

Apartment Life.

We have LOVED our apartment here in Utah.
It's safe, clean and pretty good management.

Since moving here we have heard the following question 1 million times, 
"So are you living in the apartments because you're buying a home or building one?"
To which I respond, "NEITHER."
I guess apartment living is an odd occurrence here.

We really don't have anything to complain about. . . EXCEPT...

What do you do when you have grumpy neighbors who hate/complain about EVERY footstep you take?

This is what we came up with :) ...the kids had a BLAST and I thoroughly enjoyed NOT having to say, 
"Quiet steps," "No running" or  "No BALLS IN THE HOUSE!"


 Avery's new favorite thing...JUMPING!

We love you kiddos! Some day we can answer yes to the million dollar question...but until then, lets have a lot of fun making life interesting!!!

3 comments:

  1. The kids are genius! I think it's a great solution! Can you please ask them to figure out how to get you back to California! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them <3 play date soon?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a similar situation and trying to be quieter made it worse, they ended up calling the Landlord on us who then said they would call the cops. I wish Kenneth had been walking and running by then because then they would've really learned what noise was. ;)

    ReplyDelete