Sunday, June 2, 2013

Water Babies

Thank heavens for splash parks.
We used to go to the Rexburg one all the time, so I was so glad to see one in Herriman.
Free fun is the best kind.

I wasn't sure if the kids would like it because the water was so so cold.
But I was wrong.
Avery and Kai were obsessed.
And when they are obsessed we are obsessed.



 Thank you Aunt Heath for the CUTEST bathing suit for Avery! She worked it :)


 Freezing!


 I love these kids...forever and ever!

6 comments:

  1. I THINK that's right by where my moms family lives. I swear I've been to that same splash pad haha. But I don't know all my Utah towns so I could be wrong. If it is we should have a play date there when I come at thd end of July! Of we should have a play date anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to see you guys when you come!!! We live in Riverton/herriman area, but we can come where ever you are :) Let me know!

      Delete
    2. Seriously?!?! Ha I knew it was close!! My grandpa lives in riverton. We will definitely need to get together!!

      Delete
  2. Ash. We were there YESTERDAY but later in the afternoon!!! Holy cow! CraZy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHATTT??? Are you still here? We need to see you guys!!

      Delete
  3. Cutest bathing suit ever!! You did a great job picking that out Aunt Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete