Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Me-Pa Movie

Mema and Pepa wanted so badly to take all the grandkids to the new Planes movie..
and even though we are all over the place they still treated everyone to a night out
in "our" towns.

This was Avery's first movie..which means our first movie all together.
It was so much fun.
I actually got all warm and fuzzy seeing my kids eat their yummy snacks
and laugh at a movie.

Kai called Mema after the movie and said,
"Thank you so much Mema! That was AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!"
haha that boy is the funniest man alive.

I love them!
THANK YOU MEMA AND PEPA..
we had a blast and couldn't have done it without you!




 P.s.....Do they look huge or is it just me??!!?? SLOW DOWN little munchkins!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love the action shots of the kids jumping! Go Kai Go!

    ReplyDelete