Another quick trip to California.
Four days to be exact.
No matter the amount of time, we always seem to fill our time with TONS of family and Tons of fun.
Water park with Oma and Felicity
John's Incredible Pizza: SO MUCH FUN!
Day date to Six Flags just the two of us! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Park day with Mema and Pepa
And the whole reason for our visit.
Kim and Kreg's wedding
Loved it, and love them SO MUCH!
Congrats to the beautiful couple!
And thanks again California for another fast fast weekend!!
I don't know if I can forgive you for going to two of my favorite parks that are minutes from me and not telling me... sad day. I can't help but still love you and your cute fam, wish we could've gotten a chance to see you. Love you Tataipus!
ReplyDeleteHi Logan and Ashleigh! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would answer my question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great :-)
ReplyDelete