Logan and I don't watch a ton of sports...or any.
I didn't even have a "real" BYU shirt for crying out loud.
We love to play them..just haven't gotten into watching them, sad day!
But one thing I love is competition..or rivals....so when it came to the BYU/Utah game,
I WAS IN!
Not to mention the good friends we have met here that we LOVE spending time with.
So although we were sad there wasn't another ending, we had a really good time laughing, cheering and eating. What could be better than that?
BYU winning, you say?...touché!
P.s. When did Kai grow up and play with the big kids? We pretty much didn't see him the whole time we were there....definitely a brand new parenting moment for me!
P.P.S. Today we are paying for letting the kids stay up so late. UGH!
Haha. We had friends over too. But the game started at 9:15 here so we let the kids play until 10 and put them to bed here at the house while we talked and watched the game until midnight. Lol. Such a blast. Love the post.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am secretly glad you paid for keeping your kids up late, too... Because, man, ours was sure a grump ALL day Sunday! :)
ReplyDeleteBYU, BYU, BYU, I just wanted to join in the chant!!! :)
ReplyDelete