Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Festival x 2


This weekend Riverton and Herriman had their Fall Festivals.
It worked great for us because they were on the same day, but different times.
AND
They were both free! woohoo!

So I did the first while Logan was at work and then when we picked him up we did the 2nd together.
I don't think we have had this much fun in a long time!
Not only did the kids get to wear their costumes (first year I let them choose, which was so hard for me!) but we got to dance, play, and eat and not spend any extra cash.

 These were their picks. No not matching, no theme...I had to take a deep breath ;) But I am so glad I did because Kai has never been so excited about something. And Ave's is just a little obsessed with Minnie.










 This boy LOVED to jump off the top.  I get asked the question all the time, "Is he more fearful after his fall?" No...not even a little bit!!




 Free chick-fil-a so so yummy!

 Obviously Kai was still enjoying his sandwich while Mommy took pictures ;)

 Kai stared down every scary man in the place...he feels pretty strong as mr. Spidey



The day ended with a huge kids dance party.  So fun to watch and we have so many AWESOME videos.

We all left with big smiles on our faces and so happy we were given the opportunity to have such a great time as a family!

5 comments:

  1. So fun Ash!! Your little family picture is adorable as ever! Your little kids are cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! David is going to be Spider Man as well for Halloween-I had to hide the costume so it would last till then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! and I am in the same boat as far as costumes go...I am so not motivated this year to do matchy-homemade costumes. We were at Costco the other day and I asked Talmage which costume he liked most...and of course he said Spiderman! haha. So our boys may or may not be twinners this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their costumes, looks like it was so much fun! You are great at capturing the moment in your photos. Little miss Avery is the cutest little Minnie ever!! (or maybe SHE is just the cutest ever!!!O

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN!!! I love their costumes...and their cute smiles when they are in them! You are all adorable!! love love!!

    ReplyDelete