It's no secret that my littles make my life better.
and it's also no secret that they make life very difficult when they are stuck inside :)
It's no secret that snow can be lots of fun.
and it's also no secret that months of it can make you feel depressed and fat :)
It's no secret that living in an apartment is the best choice for us right now.
and it's also no secret that having someone above, below & beside you can make you feel claustrophobic :)
It's no secret that being a one car family can save you money and give you a workout.
and it's also no secret that in the winter you can feel trapped :)
What's my solution to all of the above?
SUN!!
Today was just what we needed!
Avery waves to every car, bird, airplane etc that passes us.
Kai says, "Mom, will you take a picture of me and my sister?" haha love him!
I love how Avery checks over and over to make sure I am the one pushing her. That girl melts me!
Kai taking a "break" he says "Wow, what a hard day. I think I need a break." I wonder where he hears that from? haha
We kind of love Utah winters so far....KNOCK ON WOOD :)
I loved this post, your writing was beautiful and it was so much fun to see the kids outside having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYay for sunshine!!! We've only seen it twice in the last week and a half- but my how it lifts my mood! And I HEAR YOU on all of your "no secrets". Especially the one car thing. That is so hard right now.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, too :) Utah is GORGEOUS!
So I've been reading all your blog posts and I love them all!!! This will definitely help me keep track of your family, but dare I say also maybe make me miss utah?! Hahaha!
ReplyDelete