Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Our Month with Lincoln

This month has been CRAZY and amazing at the same time.
We had our sweet Lincoln, packed our apartment, moved into our first home, attempted to unpack, tried to start our new routine, enjoyed family time, had a few sick days, etc etc etc.
Thankfully things seem to be slowing down (as much as they ever will) and so I decided I needed to catch my mind and blog up on all that has happened and give a little update on our newest addition.

Lincoln is such a sweet baby. I think he can already sense that he is the baby of our family and expects to be totally spoiled and cuddled and held most of the day...and night haha.  Poor baby has a gassy tummy and spits up quite often, but that doesn't keep him from packing on the pounds. He is all done with newborn clothes (saddest thing ever) and loves to change his wardrobe at least 3 times a day...or at least his spit up does ;) When he is not gassy, he is smiley and just started to coo, which is by far my favorite stage.  He loves his carseat and loves to take walks and rides. He loves his brother and sister and Daddy too...but Mom is by far his favorite haha

So I guess a month is too long to shove into one post...but until I get more on top of things, here you go :)



My amazing Mom would take the kids everyday to the park. I can't even tell you how fun it was to stare at my new baby without having to share :)


Less than a week after Lincoln was born we closed on our our first home and moved in.  We could not be happier (more home posts to come).


Kai made some new friends!  Our neighbors across the street have a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy and 5 week old boy.  It really couldn't be any more perfect!


The Grandmas :)

The Pepa...who happens to give candy for breakfast :)



Lincoln will try and nurse just about anyone :)

Family time.



Visiting our new park

Kai learned to ride (and can now stop) on a two wheeler :)

Gassy tummies.

Avery decided she is too big for me to dress her...so it begins!


Our first one hour at church :)

Cousin bonding time.


He is my earliest smiler by far...and I LOVE IT!


Kai blowing the grass for the first time.


Our first fire

First fire and game night :)

We love you baby Linc and can't wait for many more of the months to come!

2 comments:

  1. He is precious. Love all the pictures. Congrats on the house. It's asorable. You look fabulous, you don't even look like you just had your THIRD baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I had to laugh out loud at the caption of Avery and Lincoln. She's such a sweet little mommy :)

    ReplyDelete