Avery is all girl.
The girliest girl with the funniest, toughest, and sassiest personality ever.
Logan and I jumped at the chance to have a date with just our little Aves.
She was not the only one who loved it. We loved to get to laugh with her, watch her take in the world and pamper her cute little self.
We first went to lunch and she was stoked to get to have "spicey drink" aka soda :)
and then she went in for her first hair cut at a real salon...she was so excited and love to stare at herself.
Each day I am realizing just how quickly these little blessings of mine are growing up.
I am trying to take it all in...take in the time where she wants to do everything with Logan and I.
Take in the way she holds our hands and begs to cuddle with us.
Take in the way she prays.
Take in the way she teases anyone and everyone.
Take in the way she smiles.
Take in the way she expresses herself.
Take in the way she loves.
Take in the messes she gets herself into.
Take in the way she dances.
Take in the way she can make us all laugh.
I'm taking it all in...and I love every second!






















So funny, my Jaden calls soda "spicy" too!!
ReplyDeleteLove that little sister!
ReplyDelete