Monday, January 19, 2015

The Never-ending Dentist Appointment

 So one time, I had this really brilliant idea to make all of our dental appointments on the same morning; one after the other, after the other, after the other.
Smart?
Not so much.
I already don't like to go to the dentists, but hours at the dentist is even worse.

My little adventurous Kai LOVES the dentist and couldn't wait to go.
He did awesome and loved to ask about each and every tool.
But then his turn was up.  And he ran. Jumped. And touched every item in the office.

Avers was up next and a champ.
  Seeing her little hands grip the arm rests made my heart ache..I kind of never want them to feel pain, fear or any yucky feeling, but I know that isn't possible. (I know it's just the dentist haha).
But then she was done. And she jumped. And Squeeled. And touched EVERYTHING!

Then it was our turn.
Logan screamed, and kicked and fought through his whole appointment...he he

Well, we all made it out alive and we learned an amazing lesson...
NEVER schedule us all on the same day, no matter how convenient it seems :)




No comments:

Post a Comment