This year we decided to save up our money and remember that the most important part of Valentines Day is that we get to be together!!

Waffles are always from the heart, especially when I don't have to individually shape them :)

Me and My Valentine, I LOVE HIM!!

Our neighbor Isaac came on a walk with Logan and I to try out our new running stroller. He smiled the whole way, snow and all!

I constantly hear how important it is to work out while you are pregnant but I don't think ANY of them live in Rexburg...cause this is just madness!! But we made it and had such a great time doing it!

26 Weeks! We have both found a new love of watching little Kai kick, punch and jump! As you can tell in this picture his favorite place to lay is at the very front of my belly making it a strange cone shape....We just love him so much!!
What a good wife you are to make your hubby heart waffles. And PS--that preggo belly is SO cute. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I cant wait for Kai to get here! Corbin wants a little friend! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree... what a cute pregnant belly!! :)
ReplyDeleteand you and your valentine are so adorable...
glad you guys had a great v-day! you look so good and so happy! glad you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteLittle Kai is so lucky to be born into such a loving family!
ReplyDeletehey i was going to post this on your facebook but couldnt find you... theres a really cute website for nursing covers for only $32 http://www.uddercovers.com./ if you enter the code "babykiss" they take of $32 and pay shipping for only $10 (or around that) my friend told me about it and their super cute! you should check it out
ReplyDelete