1. Where did you meet your husband?
At a Church dance when I was 14 and he was 15.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
We officially dated for...3 months...don't judge me :)
3. How long have you been married?
10 1/2 Months
4. What does he do to surprise you?
Logan surprises me with many love notes and his sweet actions!!
5. What is his best feature?
I love Logans big brown eyes (I hope Kai gets them!!!)
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
His positive attitude...he can find the light in any dark tunnel!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He calls me Ash, and his "PERFECTLY PREGNANT SUPER MODEL"...HA HA HA I made that last one up!
8. What is his favorite food?
Logan LOVES food...but his favorite kind of food is SUSHI and anything SUPER hot!
9. What is his favorite Sport?
Ultimate Frisbee
10. When and where was your first kiss?
He kissed me at my house after we had been dating for a week! So Cute!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
When it isn't a winter wonderland in Rexburg we love to be outdoors, holding hands every step of the way!
12. Do you have any children?
Not yet! We are happily awaiting our little Kai to join our family in a couple months!
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He will still deny this as his talent but he plays the piano beautifully and harmonizes perfectly as he sings! I love it!!
14. How old is he?
22 almost 23.
15. Who said I love you first?
Logan did!!!
16. What is his favorite music?
He loves alternative music.
17. What do you admire most about him?
Logan is such a hard worker! He is smart, funny and loves children! Basically the list could go on forever!
18. What is his favorite color?
Orange (From his mission in Holland!)
19. Will he read this?
OH YES!
Ahhh, cute!
ReplyDelete