Thursday, February 4, 2010

WIDE LOAD....

I have been teaching first grade for the last 5 weeks and loving every second of it.  The kids make me laugh, cry, and LAUGH some more!!!

Yesterday a little boy announced loudly to the class (not for the first time, might I add) "'WATCH OUT EVERYONE, WIDE LOAD COMING THROUGH!!!" 

Oh yes, you guessed it...the wide load was just me walking in front of the line of my WONDERFUL children!  I couldn't help but laugh, but I'll be honest I really wanted to cry!

SO.....Today I woke up determined to wear pre-pregnancy clothes. Yeah thats right... I squeezed myself into my old pants, shirt AND sweater.  I felt so good and it actually worked out really well...minus the two buttons I lost in the process :)

Everyday I love this experience even more; children are such innocent blessings to our world! I feel really blessed to get to have even a small part in their lives!!

5 comments:

  1. That is so sad ash!! But funny too; but it's ok it's how you are supposed to look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time just sit on the little squirt!! That'll teach him! :) You are beautiful - at all times! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You are far from a "wide load" silly girl. You are soooo cute!!
    I love you too :)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. That story is SO funny! I absolutely LOVE your school stories...who are these kids? Don't their parents teach them manners? You are FAR from a wide load, especially since you still fit into your pre-preggo clothes. That, my friend, is amazing! You're SO beautiful and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids, ya gotta love them :)
    I miss our drives to kindergarten in the mornings...and the complaining on the way back haha.
    You look so freaking cute pregnant though :)
    And at least you ARE pregnant...remember when my kindergartener asked if I was pregnant? Haha and then the next day she told me I smelled like a monkey..haha.
    Your first graders seem to have more class wide load..uh I mean Ashleigh, haha.
    Love you and miss you!!
    Come and eat In and Out with me in Draper.
    Is it snowing a lot in Rexburg because it hasn't snowed like at all in Draper...this is kinda of evolving into a facebook type of comment, but I'm new at this blogging thing haha

    ReplyDelete