
My Mom has been dying for a new post of my belly, so this post is strictly to make her happy! I am 29 weeks and feeling every little movement of our little baby! Kai has found a new love for sitting on my nerve giving me never ending shooting back pains and adding a few braxton hicks contractions along with it. Isn't he sweet!!! He is currently a night owl and to my dismay he parties all night long!!! Even though that all may sound negative...I love him so much and am just happy that he is fitting in his tight environment any way he knows how :)
Logan and I have been trying to stay pretty active; going on walks and trying out our stroller is my new favorite activity. Logan likes to talk to Kai close to my stomach...he will never share what he is telling him because he tells me, "It is a Father Son thing!"
I have three weeks left of my student teaching and with only about two months until he's full term I am feeling more and more anxious and ready for our baby to come!!
YAY for 3rd Trimester! You look absolutely gorgeous & so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray, hooray - I love the picture and the super cute pregnant belly!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAlmost there! You are looking great!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Ash...that belly is growing more and more everyday! You are so dang cute and I wish, I wish, I wish we lived next door and I could rub that tummy all day long (and you could take Talmage on walks in your stroller!) Thanks for posting the pic...can't wait to see LOTS more REAL soon (hint hint). Love yous!
ReplyDeleteI love your belly!
ReplyDeleteYou look BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have a baby shower???? Let me know!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh you are so beautiful. I am super jealous of that great baby belly. I cant wait to me Kai someday. You are going to make such a great mommy. I am so happy for you. Lots of love. Kyla
ReplyDeleteAshleigh, you are so cute. Doesn't it feel SOOOO good to be able to say you are in your LAST trimester!! SO exciting!! :) I can't wait for your little guy to get here. Email me at meagan.fennell@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog. :) Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteTWIN, you are the most adorable preggo I have ever seen. I love the nursery pictures. I cannot wait for your little boy to be here. Hope all is well. You and your family are in my prayers. Miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteYou are so freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much it's retarded!
I wish there was a way I could send you a message over this thing so I could talk to you because I seriously do miss you...you're freaking adorable though don't even worry :)