The Easter Bunny didn't forget about us this year...the basket was full of candy and random games that he just may have found on sale at Walmart :)

Logan happily ran to the table when I informed him that the Easter Bunny had come!

How do you wake up your husband and unborn son for conference???? Hot Cinnamon rolls and eggs did the trick for me! Our Conference/Easter meal was so delicious!

Thanks to a wonderful Mom we enjoyed delicious Easter Treats...which are completely addicting!!
Conference and Snuggies...it can't get much better than that!

33 Weeks. I think my stomach growth has slowed down quite a bit, but Kai continues to grow as he squishes into a smaller environment, making sure he uses each empty space, including my ribs!! I am getting more and more impatient to meet my sweet little boy, but surprisingly I love being pregnant and dreaming about our life with our little boy!
Happy Easter everyone and I hope you are all enjoying a very Wonderful Conference!!
You look so adorable! And I am loving the paint job in the nursery behind you. Have you posted pics of that? It looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a wonderful Easter Wife who surprised her Easter Husband with so many treats!! You're the best!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Ashleigh, could you be any cuter!! You are the little mama :)
ReplyDeleteLove you both!!
~mom
Stop being SO gorgeous! Youre makin' the rest of us look bad! It looks like you had a great Easter & I'm glad :)
ReplyDeleteYAY EASTER!!!! I think I saw your Easter bunny when I was at Walmart....weird. I still love your growing belly.
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute and tiny pregnant. i am so excited for you to be a momma!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh, I can't believe that you are so close to having your baby. It makes me more and more excited. You are so cute, and still smiling so that is good :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!
ReplyDelete