Friday, April 9, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!!!


One year ago tomorrow, Logan and I were married in the Sacramento Temple!  It was honestly the happiest day of my life, full of excitement as I watched my dreams come true!

Since then, we have had many changes in our lives and I can honestly say through the goods and bads I feel like the luckiest woman on earth because I experience each step of life with my best friend!!  Logan is exactly what I need in my life, with his patience and support I know that we can and will make it through anything!!  His determination shows me the light through any dark tunnel. And his Gorgeous appearance gives me the strength to work out :)  I just can't help but think that Eternity really isn't long enough!

Our biggest change will come as we welcome Kai to our family next month and strive to be the best parents we can be!!

What a crazy and exciting year its been...I look forward to many more just like it!

Happy Anniversary Logan, I love you x Eternity!!


No comments:

Post a Comment