Sunday, April 18, 2010

"California.....knows how to PARTY!"


This week we were really blessed to be able to take a trip to California! We saw lots of family and were given plenty of TLC!

I love love LOVE him!!
We had such a wonderful anniversary in California! My Mom and Dad made a DELICIOUS meal; it was more than we could have ever hoped for!

We were lucky enough to share the special day with Parents and Grandparents from both sides of the family!

The belly is definitely popping out and at 35 weeks I am getting SO ready to meet little Kai!

A trip to California just wouldn't be complete without a burger from In-N-Out. It was honestly better than I remembered.  I couldn't help but smile with each and every bite!!!

Our parents put on a shower for us the Saturday before we left and we just couldn't feel more lucky!  Logan was such a good sport and came to the shower with me, I always love having him by my side!

My Mom baked and baked to add the wonderful addition to the shower.  We had cinamon rolls, blueberry muffins, cranberry bread, quiche and lots more....it was delicious!

My Mother-in-Law had these adorable cookies made for our shower with a K for Kai and a quote attached! I loved them!

We ended our exciting week watching my little brother Chase go to junior prom and I just loved taking pictures of his cute little face (no matter how much he hated it!!).

We are so thankful for all of our family and friends and the opportunity to vacation  without jackets or snow boots!!! THANK YOU CALI...WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! I want you to keep in mind that you are getting round just like me!!!!!!!! hahahaha, I love it and it is so adorable! Now that you are back I will be sure to keep you posted on everything I do during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed I missed the shower! You are so adorable! Can't wait to see pics of Kai when he arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I miss In n' Out. People who haven't had it just don't understand!

    (BTW, this is Mimi. I finally made a blog! justanotherlewisfamily.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there for your shower, but it looks like you had a great time and were spoiled rotten. I love you Ash and I can't wait to meet my new (and FIRST ever!) nephew. AHHH...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh FUN! Looks like an awesome trip! You are looking SSSOO cute missy!!!! I miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete