What an amazing two weeks this has been. I never thought I could be so happy and I feel so blessed to have such a happy little man in my life!

This week Kai had another Dr appointment and in 4 days he went from weighing 7 lbs 6 oz to weighing 8 lbs 8 oz. My little boy is not so little anymore and I am just so happy he is healthy and growing...lets just say he's got the whole eating thing down pat!

Daddy just loves his little boy! After a long night of feedings I wake Logan up when the sun comes out for some "Father Son" bonding time and they love it! Its good for me as well!!!

He's very patient with the constant Paparazzi!

I know I am completely biased but this little boy definitely makes the world a better place...his peaceful nature teaches me daily to take a breath and continue on! He is my little angel and I am quite sure that I have the best job on earth!
He is a little angel baby, thank you for letting me spend time with you, Logan and Kai - it has been a wonderful two weeks!
ReplyDeleteYour making me so excited to have another little one!!!
ReplyDelete