Sunday, June 20, 2010

We Love Daddy!!

What a wonderful day it was today... not only was it FINALLY beautiful in Rexburg but I got to celebrate my AMAZING husband and the AMAZING father that he is!  Kai is seriously so lucky to have such a loving, happy and motivated Dad to look up to.  I love him so much!

This picture makes me smile each time...Kai just loves to watch his Daddy!

I took advantage of Fathers Day to dress Kai in all of his "Dad loving" clothes.  I just love those eyes...which are still blue by the way!

Kai is such an alert little boy. He loves to stare out the window!

I made cupcakes for the guys at church. There were basketballs and bbqs with hotdogs (hot tamales).. it was a lot of fun and I was thankful for Logans help!


Kai is growing so fast. He is 3 weeks old 9 lbs 6 oz and 23 inches long. He tries really hard to hold his head up and has just started responding to our faces with his smiles! I just love that little boy!

Kai and Daddy taking a Fathers Day nap. So sweet!!

Ready for bed and sporting another Daddy shirt!

Logan has become such a natural with Kai and I cannot even tell you how thankful I am for all of his help! In my opinion we cannot have enough days to praise our Dad's because they bring such a light and spirit to our homes and I couldn't do it without him!

So thank you all you Dad's out there for being the men that you are and blessing the lives of each of us women!

4 comments:

  1. Kai is so adorable :) I bet your husband was so spoiled on Father's Day!
    Oh and p.s. Neil and I are coming to Rexburg the weekend of the 4th of July...if you aren't busy I'd love to stop by and see you and meet Kai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pictures. Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short period of time. Can't wait to cuddle him again! BTW, those cupcakes turned out amazing! Great job for honoring the fathers in your ward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash!!! Kai is soooo precious!!!! I cant decide who he looks like though! I really wanna meet him sometime before I leave. It would be great to see you! If you need anything at all just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ash,

    I love you.

    Now can you please post some new pics of my nephew.

    Loves,

    Heath

    ReplyDelete