Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my wonderful Logans 23rd Birthday! I just love him so much and I am so glad to be given two weeks in a row to praise him!

I attempted to make a cool cake...if you can see its sinking in the middle...oh well, I guess I'll try again next year!  

My handsome husband with his many gifts!

Logans Mom has been with us this last week and on our way to pick her up in Utah we tried out a "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives" place and it was DELICIOUS!


Seriously the burgers were HUGE and the onion rings were crunchy and YUMMY!

And I really can't even try to explain the shakes...they were a little piece of Heaven on earth. Speaking of a little piece of Heaven, little Kai sat and watched his Mom and Dad devour the food in the back of the car!

Kai finally got to meet Mimi and Aunt Felicity.  They were all VERY excited to see each other!

Kai met his Great Grandma Holtry... It was love at first sight!

Kai is getting so good at focusing on people. We are enjoying watching him turn his head when he hears our voices!

Aunt Felicity loves baby Kai! He listens very intently while she read to him!

Soaking in the sun at the park!

The park had a fun carousel for Felicity to enjoy.

So thats about it for this week...We are having so much fun enjoying the Rexburg summer weather with our sweet little boy!  Lots of posts to come because I just can't seem to stop!  But as for now....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

3 comments:

  1. Eric has that same stiped onsie! Of course, it's too small now, but we loved it. Kai has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! I love having little ones to enjoy the warm weather with outside. I just have to say you have an adorable little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to see all the different family members loving and enjoying that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete