Saturday, December 4, 2010

SUPER SATURDAY!

Have you ever had one of those days that were SO much better than the rest? Well...today was one of those days!
It started out with a giggling baby waking me up at 8:30....I love waking up to that CUTE face!

Then after nap time, Kai decided to talk louder and Louder and LOUDER until I came to get him...when I walked in he was staring at the door, just waiting for anyone to remember he was in there :)

Logan, Kai and I were then able to go to Idaho Falls to get some Christmas shopping done and Kai couldn't help but "woo" all the old ladies in Macy's.

And of course you can't make a trip to I.F. without this place...my baby is all grown up and eating Cafe Rio....well some of Mom's that is! He couldn't get enough, which I am sure runs in the blood...but I have to be honest, it was VERY hard to share :)

And to put the icing on top of our day, we stopped to get a gourmet cupcake....HEAVEN is all I have to say!

What a FUN day! I wish it was Saturday everyday, so that my boys and I could spend all day together, making lots of fun memories!
HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!

6 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! Nothing better that going Christmas shopping with your beautiful wife and handsome son! ...and of course Cafe Rio and cupcakes :) Thanks for such a wonderful day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, wish it wasn't Sunday and I could go get Costa Vida! How fun. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the picture of that "baby bird" with his mouth open anticipating the next bite, I had to smile! Love that he is such a good eater! Can't wait to feed him a treat when you come home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! I've been having fun all week showing everybody these cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kai is so handsome, I love those big brown eyes! I'm glad Saturday was so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete