Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I LOVE PICTURES!!

We feel so thankful to have such talented friends! My old Roommate Jessica and her sister took some pictures of Kai and they turned out SO GREAT!

This HOT soon to be Momma is the one and only Jessica. Her baby girl is due in less than a week and I am so excited to meet her! Don't you just love that belly??? I DO!





Thanks Jess for being so awesome and for helping us to have so many WONDERFUL memories with our little boy!

And....if you're in Rexburg and need a photographer she is awesome, her blog is Jessicabutlerdesign.blogspot.com!


9 comments:

  1. UGH! I look nasty in that picture! Thanks for talking today. It was so nice. Kai is adorable by the way, he was so much fun to take pictures of! I'll let you know when our little girl gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is awesome, way too hard to pick a favorite - she did great job of capturing different poses and smiles. Love that little man! Thanks Jessica - can't wait to see a picture of your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures... so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh be still me heart! I LOVE the pictures!!! Kai is soooo handsome! Can you guys stay in Idaho so he can marry my daughter? I am thinking of taking the little drive to Rexburg so your friend can take some pictures for me, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them!!! She did a GREAT job!! I want to see more family pics too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Your pictures and her belly...She just has a basketball in her shirt, doesn't she!Lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do they have to grow up so fast?! He is such a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pictures, they came out absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete