Well here we are...back in Rexburg. Although it is good to be back, we already miss all of our family who gave us such a great vacation! (Not to mention the beautiful weather we left behind only to come home to -26....WHY DO WE LIVE HERE????????)

The drive down to california was a snowy one...until we got to the pass that is. It was actually beautiful! BUT... the silly californians made us put on snow chains even though #1 we have snow tires and #2 it was raining :) you can tell we are used to weather by logan's clothing choice :)

Dove court is a MUST at christmas time. Kai and Aunt Felicity enjoyed all the lights and festive houses!

SUSHI, Sushi and MORE Sushi! What else can I say? It was pure bliss!

Enjoying the male bonding time! It was VERY entertaining to watch Dad attempt to play X-Box

How could he not be happy with all his toys?...SO SPOILED!

Christmas morning. Kai loves all his cute festive clothes....or maybe just I do :)

Kai and Cousin Talmage became best friends! It makes me smile EVERY time to hear Talmage running around the house screaming, "COUSIN KAI!"

My sweet baby is sportin his two teeth in this picture..his smile seems to get bigger and bigger!

This trip was SOOOOOO relaxing! Logan and I were able to do facials two days in a row...he is such a good sport :)

Kai now not only crawls ALL over the place but he crawls over/up stairs, Riley (my dog) and/or any person that gets in this way! Thank you Uncle Chase for being so patient!

Aunt Felicity was CONSTANTLY making Kai laugh...he was so entertained by her songs and noises!
This year was more than I ever thought it could be and I really couldn't be more excited to think of what is to come in the year 2011!
Thank you Ash! Haha. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. 2011 is bound to be great!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...that cute smile and that cute laugh is the best!! We miss you!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYou are all so adorable, we loved having you here so much and miss you all so so much! I was watching the video and as soon as Riley heard Kai's laugh he came up to the computer! Even Riley misses you! :)
ReplyDeleteso fun, I also miss California and the nice weather.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you while we were both visiting home. You look great. Motherhood suits you well!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing you too...it has been way way WAY too long! I hope you are doing well and hope we all make it home again soon!
ReplyDelete