Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Hi, my name is Ashleigh and I'm a hypocrite :)"

So as most of you can tell I am NO LONGER private..... why might you ask? Well here is the deal.... A lot of my friends had gone private and told me their case about why it is so important and what bugs them about not being private, and after listening intently to their case I decided to give it a try.

And after a little bit of a "trial period" I found out that I am really not a fan of the whole thing! First off, let me say that I care VERY MUCH for my children's safety and I will still make sure to keep them safe..... but I just wont be private!

So call me what you will.....but for all of my friends/family who have been struggling with the stupid sign in page....you are now welcomed back to my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm an not really a fan on private blogs because you don't know when someone updated and then most of the time you don't have time to check. Thanks I love your blog and your a great mom so stop with they hyporcite talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That title made me laugh - it reminds me of Bruce on Little Nemo. "My name is Bruce," "Hi Bruce" ha ha ha.

    So glad that I can now see when you update again! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go with your non private self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I couldn't stalk your blog anymore and it made me sad! We miss you guys. Kai is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you couldn't handle the privacy!

    ReplyDelete