Monday, February 28, 2011

9 Months

Kai had his appointment today which meant shots :( Luckily they don't seem to bug him too much anymore, but it still makes me feel sad.!

Here are his stats

Height: 30.5 in 97%
Weight: 18.9 lbs 24%
Head: 18.3 in 80%
BMI: 14.3

He is SUPER long and SUPER skinny. You would never guess by his weight that he eats more than we do... literally this boy can put it down!

I love seeing him grow...but just wish he would slow down a little!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, why did he get shots at this appointment, was he behind?
    Yay for being 9 months old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh I can't believe how fast he is doing everything! Holy Cow you're going to have your hands full woman,,,but he is so cute and you are awesome, so you'll take it all in stride I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete